Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Holidays






Life is just one big adventure lately. I have been busy with the holidays and took the week off to just veg, eat and be merry, and enjoy the holiday cheer with my kiddos and hubby. The pics are of the kiddos and the sheep outside our window and our hottub time, we even have a sauna, its nice in the cold weather.

Today is a trip to the city to go shopping, we will see what we find. It is bitter cold out, snow has melted, but it is windy and frigid, so riding is not so fun right now. I am going to invest in a good trainer, still looking for one, any suggestions? Justin got me a cute polar heart rate monitor, i am liking his Suunto more, it is so cute, but I really like mine too. He bought the kids a wii, so we, um, i mean, THEY are sure enjoying it!!

In reflecting over the past year, I have been through a lot. I feel like I am finally coming back into my own and figuring out where I fit in in the scheme of things. I did some stupid things and I did some really stupid things and, but I have learnt from my mistakes and I think I am a better person for it. Maybe that is the lesson learned. I hope you kiss the ones you love and that you have a great new year...Here's to new beginnings.....

No comments: