Thursday, December 18, 2008

IM BAAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!!











Gosh, not that I have a huge fan base here or anything, but pedal girl is BACK BITCHES!!!!! haha! Okay so...so much has happened. I now live in Germany. I have been here a month. It is crazy! So different, but it is really cool too. I am in training mode now and getting some base in, it is going to be a long haul getting back, but I am determined and with hard work, you can always acheive your goals.








Getting to race in Europe is definately a dream of a lifetime. The racing begins in April and I will post everything here about this experience.








I do miss the States, makes me appreicate it that much more, Especially the Valley. Winter park, I miss you so, your trees, that are hurtin', the sunken bridges that are probably buried under snow, the moose, the bear, the SINGLETRACK, the mountain, the winter park PUB, the good times, but now here's to the future and a great 09, im so excited!!








3 comments:

Facts over Faith said...

Doesn't "training mode" actually require training?

Angie Koppa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie Koppa said...

J, be nice for once, and i always leave nice comments on your blog..