Tuesday, September 22, 2009

its called a bike numnutz...

Went to a wedding at a castle last Saturday. The wedding was like this freakin' illicit situation because some of the people we know dont like the couple. It was totally takin' me back to circa 1990, yeah, that was a year i was in highschool....anyway, Im glad we went and now that is history. Here are some pics from that illicit day....
Next on the sched is the championship race in Hohenfels on saturday. We have raced there before and it was super fun. Nice twisty singletrack, some good climbing, not a lot of time for recovery, so that will test the norms of this body. I have really backed off on the training miles. I have started to do some running and still doing weights. Not sure what my plans are here, but I am thinking I like the endurance races, so will probably focus on that for 2010, maybe a 24 hour in there, and some duo races with Justin. Having him as a coach has really pushed me and kept me focused, he gets on me when i slack off and also encourages me when its needed. If you cant tell i have an ego problem and he has no problem puttin it in check when needed...

The point of this post is the fact that Justin gets all kind of attention for his 29'er. It seems the oddity, the freakshow around these parts. The germans give it a good long glance, sometimes even stopping to stare at the anomaly before them. Why is it such a big deal? i dont know, but i promise it is not some lame attempt to take over the world...(maybe..heeehee)

I ordered some long, cute socks from a sight, called little mismatched.com, you should check it out, i will do a nice little "review" on them when they get here. hopefully i will get to rock em the next race,,,

anyway, this is a post fr the sake of posting and by the way, I still cant get over how many peeps from Israel read my stupid blog. It is awesome and hope you guys are rockin' rubber side down over there.!!!!!

Peace, more on HOhenfels later...

No comments: