Sunday, October 11, 2009

pause button

I've hit the pause button on the blog, sorry, just not a whole lot going on since there is no racing and taking a little bit of a break.

I started running again and there are some other things that i am going to be doing as well. We have a lot of nordic ski places so gonna do that and some other stuff.

Im just trying to enjoy the everyday here in Bavaria. the weather is getting pretty crisp, and the usual high fog/wetness factor has begun and the trees are changing their leaves. It wont be long before the first snow hits the ground.

what a great season of racing I had. especially here in germany. im starting to warm up to this place i think... :)

Next weeknd i am heading to the Czech Rep. to watch a little UCI world cyclocross action. I plan to get a lot of pics and just watching the best cyclocross racers in the world will be amazing. I have never been to this big of an event, so it will be a treat. Blogging on that to come...

I will get some pics and post them soon..

hope all is well in your world, keep the rubber side down, angie

No comments: