Monday, January 5, 2009

cuz i roll like dat...

Dinner (i dont care how big my ass looks in my skinny jeans*)
*yes i do.














My next car will kick your cars butt! grrrrr.....rrrraaaarrrrr....














My riding buddy always kicks my arse!














Rylee's room is finally unpacked for her epicurean pleasure!!














yuuuummmmm.....i've had 4 of these suckers today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!boing....














definately not mother of year, just mother in training....



















definately mother of the year and mother in training....bam! shidazzle!!! (nice backshot, eh?!)














its been one of those kinda days...it snowed so it's cold. I am a wimp in the cold. I spent many years in the high desert of New Mexico. Those were the days man! You could ride year round, the group rides in Las Cruces were AMAZING! That town has the most friendly cyclists, an awesome bike culture. Those were good times. I surely miss all my friends back there.



















Well, back to the cold, as you see, we bought a trainer. We gave our old one away in Colorado before we left. It was kinda ancient in the evolution of bike trainers, so we let 'er go. Anyway, I dont know a lot about these things, but this is what we have now. Its euro. I like it okay, but it never beats gettin out in the fresh air, but it does beat frigid, toe eating cold.

it's not as fun as it looks...Oh and ive been running and it sucks. I am soooo slow, but it is nice x training i guess. I just wanted to try it out for a bit. kinda miss skate skiing, i had free access to devils thumb ranch (colorado) last year because i worked there and it is top notch, not to mention beautiful! its a great place, so if you can check it out you should. i will definately be going back as a guest the next time!!!

Well, i have a date with the pool boy...oh yeah, and he's makin me a margarita...gotta go!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You couldn't even stand up on skinny skis

Angie Koppa said...

so, i fell once, or thrice,,,but it was fun!!!!!

p.s. why the need to criticize??