Saturday, June 27, 2009

s&m








Today was a tough day. It hurt really bad, but I had fun and loved every single second of it.

Justin and I got up early and left for a 3+ hour training ride. Since our race was canceled this weekend we decided we need to get a lot of hours in the legs, so tomorrow a 4+ hr ride is in the works.

Justin took me to some amazing places. We were in the forest most of the time, then he took me down a road that went for a while to the bottom of a little village, at the bottom, he looks at me and says, okay, lets go back up, and i want you in zone 3-4 for the entire climb. He said he'd wait for me at the top. After about 20 minutes of climbing, I was still not to the top, and then I see him coming down and he's yelling in his angry tone "push it, you are not pushing hard enough", I sure felt like I was pushing hard, but his tone motivated me to push my limits and break through barriers.

It has been raining in Germany A LOT, so the trails were sooo wet and muddy. It was challenging and very slippery at a lot of places. But it was a lot of fun and I can feel the fatigue in my legs and i know in a few weeks all this riding and intensity is going to pay off.

We got our big wheel kits sometime last week, so Justin broke his kits cherry and now they are de-virginzed. It is actually really muddy and I need to get it in the wash after i finish this write uup....

Anyway, to top the day off, we headed into Vilseck to the schwimbadd and we were like the only people there. I guess we didnt care that there were storm clouds all around, so we went in the frigid cold ass water and it felt sooooooo good on the legs, then the big thunderheads rolled in and they ordered us out of the water so it was fun while it lasted.

Tomorrow a big ride is in order and Justin says we have to be up at oh-dark-thirty to start our ride. I dont care because there will be bacon with our breakfast and bacon cures all!!!!

Well, dont know what else to blog, but hope you and you'rs are having a great day, oh im posting pics of my little girl on her first bike (it was my sons until he outgrew it), she already has good form!!--Angie--

No comments: