Tuesday, June 2, 2009

hey!


I have done a bunch of stuff the past while, since ive been here last. I haven't been racing much, but that is okay. I am not going to worry about it. I have gained some weight, I can tell because when Im riding I feel like Im carrying an extra 10 pounds of rocks in my jersey pockets, but really its my ass, so I am focusing on losing the weight and getting back to health. We have all been sick. Its been a bummer, but now we are all feeling good, so life is good.

The news has been sad lately. I feel so bad for the families of the victims of the flight from brazil to Paris. My heart goes out to each family. I just cant imagine. I cant believe that some freak went and shot that dr in Kansas. WTF?!!! Religion can be scary. So many people die because of hate, inequality, gosh, whats up with the whole prop 8 thing? Its so sad.

Anyways, back to bike stuff. Germany is beautiful, so much beauty, and its everywhere~!! A few weeks ago, we went camping in the Bavarian Alps, on the Austrian border. Then we drove into Austria for a bit and then went to Neuswanstein castle. I dont know if Im spelling that right. Anyway, we had so much fun as a family. I think I want to stay in germany for a long time. I dont know if I will ever go back, unless I have to and hopefully I can find a place that is not full of hate, racism and freakin' evangicals, cuz Im sick of it!

We always get a lot of looks when the 29'er is on the bike rack. Its an attention getter, I wonder how long before we see them all over the place.

I am going to make a real effort to update this thing very frequently. I have been putting pics of everything on Facebook because its been easier to just do that, but I will do it here too.

In a few short weeks, I have made some observations about some things. Im growing, changing, maybe growing up (not too much though,,,hehehehe).

No comments: