Monday, June 29, 2009

still dont knw wht the h is going on..





if anyone knows anything, email me at koppafam34@msn.com, my site keeps redirecting, some people it doesnt do it to, and some it does, it goes to the china museum sex site, which is freakin' stooooopid!!

anyway, i am computer dummy, so if someone can give me insight on how to fix it, please help!!!

I will post some pics and do a quick write uup anyway.

Yesterday, Justin and I took off through to the bavarian countryside, through some cool little forest towns. Seems my legs are pretty much spent due to the efforts I have put them through the past 3 weeks. I felt the fatigue the night before, then we went out and I was able to spin nice and easy, but any efforts, and i just didnt have it. Justin kept the pace easy, so that was good. The weather has been wet, lots of rain, so muddy off road and really humid. We left really early and it was so humid, you really didnt need to take a shower...

We are leaving Thurs for the Alps. I am really excited to camp and bike and eat and have some fun with my kids.

Justin made an awesome pizza Sat night. It is easy peasy, he makes his dough, lets it rise and all that, then just roll out your dough onto pizza pan, drizzle olive oil, layer with fresh spinach, tomato, feta cheese, pine nuts and grilled chicken breast, cook in oven for 25 minutes and whalaaa, you have urself a pizza!! We paired ours with a nice glass of belgian Chimay, and it was off the hooook!!

I dont know when my next race is, it will be next month, but havent decided on one yet. On another note, there is an Xterra here, close to where I live, and Im seriously thnking about doing it. It is in Sept. I need to start running ALOT more and swimming. I am kinda excited about trying something new, and there are a ton of them in the states, so I could keep doin' them when we move back.

Well, i hope i can get this site fixed and sorry! Angie

No comments: