Wednesday, July 1, 2009

become it!

This is the first time in a long time where I have felt powerful motivation to be the best I can be.

Im working hard, and I am seeing some of the fruits of my labor. In 25 days, Ive lost a half inch of fat off my junk-in-the-trunk. A half inch is not really that much, but in the fat department it is!

I have always been skinny, too skinny, then I had 2 kids in the last 7 years and that changed my body a lot.

Setting goals is so important for achievement, in whatever you do in life. I could not have worked so hard towards something if I hadn't set some goals. Set goals, become them and it will get easier as you go. I set them small, and then bigger and bigger, you can do anything if you just TRY! And surround yourself with positive people, negative people are energy vampires.

In a few days we are headed up to Garmisch for the long weekend. I will take lots of pics! Loading up the car is hilarious, bikes, camping gear, the kids bikes and the bike trailer. Now all we need is Gramma strapped to the top of the car covered in a tarp and the dog collar danglin' from the back bumper...
-angie

No comments: