Monday, July 27, 2009

lazy daze







Sorta lazy daze, its just feels like sommer is here, and im enjoying it a lot! I explored some more wooded areas this weekend and found some fun singletrack. It was really steep and technical stuff. I think i will head there again and start riding it to work on the skillz.

We have been going to the lake a lot. We meet up with friends and sun and just enjoy the warmth. Im headed there again in a few hours! We jumped off these spots and I was actually scared for a few of the jumps, the last jump, I missed something and fell too close the shore, it was funny, but i scraped my leg up a bit.

Justin is the greatest guy in the world, he is a great cook, and made some yummy food this weeknd. One being green chile burgers, and his yummy pizza.
It was the Perfect weekend, hope to get a repeat comin' up.

No racing next weekend, but racing most every weekend after that. Its been nice to be home and clean up and just veg out. I like it when you can take a rest and recharge.

Peace! Angie

No comments: