Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hey!!!! 'Memba Me!!????

Huh, ive been in candyland, drinking sweet fairy punch, and riding my bike on sugar sweet singletrack...in my dreams of course! But im just one busy bee. Last weekend we went to Bamberg, Justin raced, he did great, got like 57th out of three or four hundred souls. He was freakin' sicker than a dog, had the shittiest starting spot in the field and still came out showin em who's boss. He hates it when i do that by the way, but whateva...Ive been riding a lot, but I have also learned that I love riding my bike, the whole deal with racing, well, racing is in it's own category, but riding, man the love of just that freedom, who cares what anyone thinks, riding is better than sitting on the couch watching tv all day and only getting up to go to the bathroom or stuff your face full of crap! And to judge me!!! To say anything could be more important!!! Proposterous I say!!!!

We are heading to the Alps this weekend, to do a little camping, a little hip shakin', a little bike ridin' a little r&r for us busy souls. Some people just sit their whole lives, whatching it pass by like a littel rainstorm, well, Im gonna live mine! Im not gonna just sit here and let things hold me back, Im gonna live my life and enjoy every single day I get to spend with my kids, huggin, and lovin' them, and my husband, who brings me a lot of laughs, a lot of jibbery jatterin' that sometimes get on my nerves, but I wouldnt have it any other way.

What has gotten into me? hmmmm....maybe the fact that I love my life. Maybe because it isnt what you got, it's who you get to share it with. Us coming here to Germany was the best thing we coulda done. Sure, I miss our family and friends, but we also got a chance to see if the grass is greener on the other side, if the singletrack is sweeter on the other mountain, if the lake across the range has bigger, better fish....oh, gosh, im sure no one is getting this, but that's okay, because its really for me and me only to understand. Just go out and DO IT< have the best day of your life!!!! Scream from the rooftops! Jump off a rock (0n your bike), but HAVE FUN< enjoy your life and most off all give joy to those that share it with you!!!!!

Hope you are livin' and always, always havin' fun...Angie

No comments: