Wednesday, May 6, 2009

more rain

I dont really have any cool pics to show you, I have been inside lately, as it has been raining the past few days, but I am planning on riding tonite, even if it's raining, I have been continuing the running and it doesnt seem any easier yet. I am getting stronger at the pushups, I did 90 yesterday, of course I was doing circuit workout and reps with weights, and so it was all broken up, which was nice. I am sore today and I think i should have taken some ibuprofen last night.

I also ran over a baby bird on accident and i feel real bad about it. I bet it mom is really sad.

In a little less than two weeks is the Bamberg Marathon. Justin is doing it and I am going to try to. I also wanted to say how nice the people at the Schonsee race were. Even though there was a communication breakdown, the event was really good. There were no real cultural lines, a bike race is a bike race no matter where you are...oh except one girl shoved me and that is just not cool, I almost had to kick her ass, just kidding, but really, it was kinda wierd. In the states, at least when I raced, all the girls knew each other because we saw each other a gazillion times over a race season, some of those gals, I really respected, some became good friends, so its wierd to have that catiness claws come out. Whateva...Im ovah it!

Okay, im blogging for the sake of blogging, not because i have that much to say today, but i truly hope everyone else is having fun! angie

No comments: