Friday, May 1, 2009

Fog

Here is a pic of what I woke up to this morning. It's been raining in Bavaria for a few days now, but I was still able to get in the required workouts and now I get to rest until Sunday which is the day I race. My legs feel a little tired, Justin had me do some intnse intervals yesterday, and for the first time in a long time, my hamstrings are fatigued. Nothing is sore, which is good, just fatigued, right where I want them. Tonite I am gonna get in our sauna followed by ice bath, it is my most favorite thing to do right now. Your legs will love you for it.
So I guess Im ready, I am as ready as Im gonna ever be, should be fun!

I was a kid in Bellingham, Washington when Loverboy hit the scene. I thought they were da bomb! I had a friend who's parents were hippys that lived next store, it was always 4:20 over there, but I was too little to understand what they were doing. Anyway, here is the album cover of someone's ass. I used to stare at it a lot when i was a kid, for some reason, I was more fixated on the red leather pants than the ass itself.
And what about the whole swine flu dealio. Kinda freaky. It is super close to us. Someone in Regensberg was infected and that is an hour away. I just want to keep the kids at home. I am pretty positive global domination is at hand, that is why I joined Swine Flu Survivors' Zombie Killing Mountain Bike Army, you should too!

Another cool pic of the H1N1 virus, how can something bad be so pretty, oh wait...

No comments: