Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Balance in motion..





Yesterday's ride was nice, except for the fact that I forgot my water, and I forgot money, so I was screwed on that front. It was a rookie mistake, wont happen again. The pics are from my ride yesterday.

My legs are feeling really good, I dont think Im at my past level of performance...yet, but I am on my way, it feels good when you start to see the result of your hard work. It is finally starting to show some improvement.

But with all that, Im a bit exhausted, I am ready for bed by 9am, get up early, get kids ready and off to school, take care of the baby, try to get the training in, dinner, bed, repeat...It is not that bad, but I feel the toll. My oldest has been sick. She needed to go to the dr yesterday, she is resting, but that worried me, it seems like one of them always has some crazy thing going on, but i sure love them, they are what brings me true happiness!

J is coaching t-ball, so I am his assistant, although, I havent been much of an assistant lately, as I am constantly chasing the 2 yr old trying to keep her out of the way. Life is busy, but that is good, I would rather be exhausted from life, than not..

Dont worry if you might die today, worry that you never truly started living in the first place!

Race Sunday, Im excited!!! Ciao~ Angie

No comments: