Thursday, April 9, 2009

I love U France

We just got back from Paris tonight. WOW, what a beautiful city. I cant believe it took me this long to discover the beauty that lies within this most romantic and ancient city.

I will put up pics and do a little write up tomorrow or the next day. I didnt take me computer with me on the road.

The French are such wonderful people. I am ever so gracious to have been a guest in your country, and I will tell you that I will be back many more times. My expectations were surpassed by your beauty, your charm and your culture. I just may adopt France as my "other home".

Until Next time, Au Revoir

Ang

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....someone said something nice about the French. What happened? Even my friends from France don't know why most French are so unfriendly. Strange eh?

We're off to Paris this weekend ourselves.

Angie Koppa said...

hey, i just saw your comment, i guess we ran into nice parisians, haha, cuz everyone we encountered were very cool! Ive heard that too, but I was pleasantly suprised!