Monday, April 27, 2009

Race coming up..

Well, it looks like Justin has decided that my first race will be this weekend, the first race will be in Schonsee, part of this series.

I dont know what to expect, and i know nothing about it, so maybe that is good, no real expectations, just go out, race the bike and have fun doing it.

I see the Whiskey 50 was last weekend in good 'ol Arizona. I did that a few years back and really enjoyed it. Epic Rides puts on some great races, including the 24 in the Old Pueblo. I guess, Im just missing all those fun races we used to do back in the States. But I have some new adventures to partake in and it will be fun.

One thing that is annoying is my inability to speak German. It is kinda hard, I dont mean to whine. I hope that by this time next year I will have at least a grasp on it. It will be nice to be able to talk to people.

It has been really nice here. I love it. It definately makes up for the cold winter. Life kinda seems to be in full bloom.

angie

No comments: