Sunday, April 12, 2009

my life is crazy


















If you only knew everything that has happened in such a short period of time. Well, Im bound to forget the details and probably a few important points, but the biggest was that the day before we left to Paris, Gavin got hit by accident in the head with a baseball bat. It was the scariest thing I have ever had to deal with in a long time. He ended up at hospital, but he was okay in the end--liquid stitches were in order and he was good to go..

He caught a stomach virus on our trip, yay! Poor kid, but it was pretty much not that much fun for him. But he is one happy kid now, and that is all that matters to me!

We still managed to have a pretty good time. We got back, we went to Nuremberg yesterday to the zoo, Justin and I managed to squeeze in 3 plus hour rides and still manage to walk and keep the kids happy at that. I dont know how,,oh and Rylee is sick today, runny nose, cough, fever, so geez, IM TIRED!!!! MY LEGS ARE TIRED, oh and I crashed on the mountain bike yesterday in a stupid stupor, so stupid, its dumb, but whatever.

Am I rambling yet??? SORRY, well, I will upload these pics, and then Im planning on sleeping 12 hours, but that is only a dream, cuz when you have kids, it end up being cut in half, especially when they are sick, but guess what...I LOVE MY LIFE!!! I LOVE MY KIDS and most of all I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!! Happy easter..

more pics later,

angie

No comments: