Friday, April 17, 2009

rain, rain go away....

Its raining really hard outside. Has been since last night. I still need to get my ride in today, and I will, just not gonna be that fun. I have been pondering doing a run instead. There is a 10k fun run next weekend. I could do it, but I need to get my legs used to that type of exercise. I really want to start swimming too. I really like to, even if Im not that good at it. I am not a fast runner, but I could run for hours if I had to, the endurance is there, just no speed. Oh, is everyone doing the pushup challenge with me??? It's so easy to dedicate a few minutes of your day to this. The day after the first day, my abs, not arms were very sore. Justin says "oh, that means you're really out of shape"...DUH, why do you think im doing it???? He has always told me that my performance would really go up a notch if I did pliometrics (sp?) and core work and really worked on that I would be better on the bike. I think he is right, but I am kinda uncoordinated and watching me, I look silly, but practice makes perfect I guess. So I am working on it...He has all these thingies that pull you and then this wooden thing that helps you balance and a bunch of gadgets that look very foreign to me, but I will get on it..

I dont watch television anymore, just a wide array of movies and dvd's these days. I get the news online, but I feel liberated not being sucked into that sensationalized hole that becomes like an addiction, just waiting for the next bad thing to happen. Anyway, I just watched the youtube phenom Susan Boyle and was blown away. What a sweet lady and I hope you can watch her performance, it was really amazing. What a voice! You should fer sure schek it out..Anyway...

I wish I had more exciting things to report..sorry for the boring lame posting as of late...Angie

No comments: