Tuesday, April 21, 2009

stingin' nettle sucks

This forest was so pretty, I found myself here by accident and I am glad I did! There was a cute bridge to cross by a pretty scenic lake. Everything is so green, it makes riding even that much better, to be in such a scenic, beautiful place puts the cherry on the sundae!


I really love my new Geax tires. So far, so good, I have been riding a variety of terrain, and they are real grippy on the wet, loose gravel, which has made me feel like I can really let 'er go on the loose turns.













Here is a blurry pic of the back of my calves. I had to run into the forest yesterday to make room for a tractor to pass, in doing so, I got stung and it itches really bad today. I found out though that stinging nettle is very beneficial as a holistic remedy. Specifically used for arthritis and is in good use here in Germany. Damn it, now I cant be too mad..I looked up remedies to help with the sting, and decided that I would have spit on it rather than pee all over myself, I could have macgyvered it and found some plant and made a mud/herbal thingy to put on it, but alas, I just waited it out...

No comments: