Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sponsor Plug!


Today our box of Geax tires came in. Goodie-Goodie gumdrops! Im glad because Justin can race on them in Munich on Sunday.

Im looking forward to putting them on and taking them out for some riding. Thankyou Geax and especially Marty for getting it here!!!

I hope everyone can send healing vibes Justin's way, he caught a cold and is kinda hoping it doesnt hinder his performance. I thought about doing that race, but I really dont think my body is ready for the 90k yet.

I had a great ride yesterday, rode into the sunset. Bavaria has some pretty amazing sunsets. Didnt take the camera, too busy ridin'! The thing I really like about the riding here, is you can go as far as you want and choose your terrain. Need rollers--no problema, flatlands to forest roots, steep decents, technical wet climbs, we got it! If you need miles, you are unlimited, there are literally hundreds of paths that go for miles upon miles on end, I've been doing easy three hour rides and never cross back over my original path. I LOVE IT!!! I feel pretty safe, I dont worry about some pervert freak stalking me in their car, or animals eating me, or crashing and worrying about being helo'd out. No rattlesnakes, or mountain lions. Just a lot of fun, and its callin' my name, gotta goooo......................

Peace, angie

No comments: