Sunday, April 26, 2009

Busy!











Ive been a bit busy lately, you know, that thing called life has been pulling me away...

I ran 5k yesterday, originally, I had planned on doing a 10k, but I did a cold run with no training, and I nearly killed myself, so the 5k it was.

Justin did the 10k, in like 45 minutes, he made it look easy. We set out on our bikes and rode to the venue, then we did our run, and then we rode back. I was suffering on the way back. It was all about nutrition at that point and i was at a defecit. I felt pretty bad later in the day, but I am ready to spin the legs out for a few hours today. That put me a little under a 4 hour day on the bike and on the run, so good work out and a good shock to my system that I needed.

Ive been really upping the intensity, trying to build now. I am also trying to lose some weight which is way hard at this point. Ive been doing pilates, power yoga, plyometics, etc, and then the running, which I guess I will continue for a while, just for the sake of some weight loss. I am coupling all that with riding, parenting, eating and sleeping, so sorry I havent been around, try to be better.

There are some races coming up that I didnt plan on, but I wont say anything until I know for sure if Im doing them. The pics are from yesterday's freakin' sufferfest.
Ciao! Angie

No comments: