Thursday, February 26, 2009

bloggin for nuthin'

i dont know what to write about. Yesterday I turned the big 35, man 5 more years til i wont be trusted no mo', or was that 5 years ago? i dont know, i can still be trusted.

Thankyou Justin and kids for the great birthday gifts and the amazing cake and all your love, it means the world...

I found out yesterday that we are going to be going to this cool little hideaway up in the bavarian alps, about 4 hrs way. It is this lodge that used to be a hideout for some guy hitler dedicated his mein kempf (sp?) to. Then the us took control of it and now its the us governments. Well, anyway, Salzburg, Austria is only 30 min drive away. A bunch of us are gonna take our boards and ski's up there for an amazing weekend. Im real excited, just to go and see this beautiful place. Not sure if i'll ski, i took a bad spill last season, kinda have some knee issues, so might not, but the kids and J will. Gavin is such a badass on the ski's. This little 7 yr old just tears it up.

Well, I was thinking about all the traveling we're doing, a week after the ski trip, we'll be heading to paris for a week. I cant wait, Ive been thinking about it for a long time. I guess, all the romance and the food and the wine, it has allured me for a long time since I was a kid. I have always wanted to go. I did go briefly in travels, but never explored. Anyway, to the point, after paris, we have one more trip definately planned to barcelona, then school starts, so we have to kinda slow it down.

I guess my point is that if you have kids or are thinking of having kids, dont let it discourage you that you cannot keep the lifestyle you want. We always took our kids to races. Gavin was a baby and traveling. You can do it if both people pitch in. I could not do any of this without the help of Justin, who is not only a good husband, but an awesome dad, that doesnt just watch the kids, but he plays with them and I mean get down dirty play. Well, I can give tips to people that want to travel abroad with a toddler, its tough, but you need to keep them occupied, that is the NUMBER 1 thing. Gavin is 7, he's easy, the teenager is easy, but likes to think she's in charge, which sometimes she is, but I dont let her know that...hahha just kidding. But I would say Rylee is toughest because she's 2. She is the epitome of what a terrible two should be. She screams, she throws tantrums, she cusses like a sailor at the worst opportune time, she bites, hits and scratches, but she is also an angel when she has a book, crayons, babydoll, etc, etc., just keep them occupied and all is fine, and dont beleieve the things they say about giving them drugs like benadryl. I did a trial and gave her some and instead of falling asleep she was bouncing off the walls, yeah, all over the place, glad we were'nt on the plane for that one.

Well, anyway, if anyone needs ideas, I got 'em. Kids are a blast, they are tough work, but they are also so much fun and I have high hopes that ours will turn out alright in the end...haha...

I now have some kind of pre pnemonia crap, and i cant spell for crap, so dont analyze my writing, but I rode yesterday, it was SUNNY for a while, now its back to shit again, but Justin told me not to ride today since it's in my chest. I feel like the season is fast approaching, like i better get on it, and stuff like this sucks and holding me back. But best to heal.

Okay, gotta go, sorry, im rambling again, i do that a lot if you havent already figurred it out...adddddddd........

No comments: