Friday, February 27, 2009

hijack a ride


One day a few weeks ago, we were out by the army base and we saw a group of cyclists forming outside the gate. Justin says he's gonna go hijack the ride tomorrow. I saw on the weather that it's supposed to be in the 40's tomorrow and raining.

I guess it will be cool to go and see what kind of group ride they got goin' on...well sorta.

Im glad it's Friday. I have a lot planned for the weekend, but will I be able to do it all? We'll see.

I promise my blog will be more intersting once the season starts. For now, you will have to put up with pics of my kids and my musings on life and what it like to live in Angie's world. I do live in my own little world. Justin hates it, but i thnk he secretly likes it. He is sooooooo that killer dude in the matrix and im so downtown julie-brown, it makes a great combo and some freaky cool kids.

peace, angie

1 comment:

ojulius said...

I love the pic! You have an alien child.