Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines day...Off to the land of beer...

Me and one of my lil' Valentines...












Happy Valentines Day!!!
Today we are heading to Praha (Prague, CZK) for the next few days, comin' back Monday. I wonder what adventures lie ahead for us. I havent packed yet, which might be important to do. Procrastinator...Justin will crack the whip soon...

A friend pointed us to a beer shoppe that is supposed to have the best beer in the world so we can bring some back. I heard of a pickpocket problem, but I have three kids that will maim on my command, so should be okay.

It has snowed here every night since Monday night, except for last and there are blue skies above me this morning. Hopefully the snow is leaving and we can expect warmer temps ahead so that I can ride outside!! I really am a wimp when it comes to cold weather riding. Justin rode two days into work this week, he doesnt care if its a blizzard out, he'll still ride, Ive never heard him complain. I am the complainer, but I try and see the good side of any situation. I told Justin that we have to move somewhere WARM when we go back to the States, any suggestions? Colorado is always sunny, New Mexico has awesome food and bike culture...Cali is my home callin' my name, but it might be Kansas of all places, man, that would be a weird...

24 Hours in the Old Pueblo (24HITOP) is this weekend. Justin and I both have fond memories of that race. I am jealous of all of you that get to race it, and I wish all of you luck and good times. Last year I heard of a couple people getting bikes stolen, WTF is wrong with people, bastards!! I would hack a nut off for that shit...

Okay, gotta go, the kiddies are wakin' up! Peace!!!

No comments: