Thursday, February 5, 2009

fairies, gnomes and sprites

Fairies in the woods...

















Well the last few days have been a blur. I havent even been on the bike, well I did manage to get an hour in today and that was all i could handle. I got my ass kicked by the dentist the other day and I am just now starting to feel alright, just a little pain, but not enough to keep me in my pajamas for another day. Justin even took a day off to care for me.

Tonite, I took my son to his school library to check out some books, they do this at night for some reason, anyway, they were giving away free books and I found 4 awesome books!! I collect vintage childrens books, mainly for crafting, but I found a book called All about fairies!!!! The graphics are virtually untouched!!! So my plan for these are treasure boxes for my kids. They collect all kinds of stuff, even rocks, abc gum, etc, etc, they need something cool to keep their childhood treasures in. I was just oooing and ahhhing at the library, the other parents were looking at me wierd as I was freaking out at the awesome finds. Justin in the corner looks at me rolling his eyes...the pics are of my awesome finds...
mushroom fun dance, wish i was there!























napping by the old oak, fairies come out to play, trickery and mischief...


















Haha, anyway, Gavin told me today that weenies are made out of "pig butt and cow poop", I just couldnt stop laughing. Kids man, he kinda nailed it on the head!
cheerful, content, happiness in solitude..


















I am busy, busy, Gavin turns 7 on Sunday, so he is begging for a Ben 10 cake, so must put my betty craker, i mean crocker skills to work, must make treat bags, must ride bike, must, must just FOIUIUUIUOIIUOI, okay, more to come soon....

No comments: