Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i'll post more when im numb

sooo,, here i am, freakin' on the bench. i will have to curtail my training for the next day or so, i had oral surgery yestreday and so I will not be able to ride for a few days. To spare you the gruesome details of the inside of my mouth, i have had a toothache for a while that got progressivly worse and worse and it was time to put it off no longer and visit the dentist. It was really fun and Gavin and I both were seen by our new dentist that is from Argentina, that speaks little english, but mucho deutch. I wonder what my pain tolerance is because, this shit hurts bad, but I keep trying to remember I have had children, the last one, Rylee, well, she came so fast, I had her within 20 minutes of arriving at the hospital, so no pain killers, au natural was that birth...

Well, I have pics to post of the weekend, when I get a little numbed up on the painkillers i will put some pics up. Gavin turns 7 on Sunday, and me and Justin's 11 year anniversary of our first date was on Superbowl sunday....

angie

No comments: