Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring is in the air...

Wow! What a difference a few days can make. It is starting to warm up ever so slightly, the snow is melting, the birds are singing, right outside my window actually! The grass is starting to turn green, the sun peeks out from behind moving clouds ever so often, Spring is in the air!!!

I love the sun, I am a sun worshipper, I also love to be outside, and soon, I will spend as much time as I can being outside, breathing in the fresh air and riding my bike..ALOT! Here are some pics of plants in our house














































So, I took some pics of the beginning of what I think is the start of spring in bavaria...

view from a bathroom window














on the terrace














from the terrace, the soccer field across the street














Justin had a birthday over the weekend, good times had by all, life is good.














I had to add this picture, because I can only imagine what she is thinkin'....(T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!)

No comments: