Friday, March 13, 2009

low blows











So it seem that I'm getting some static for my haircutting ablities. I guess it's deserved. I tried to cut Gavin's hair, he isnt getting teased at school so it must look fine.

I have finished my project of key ring holder, so that is good. Finished a painting i;ve been working on, but it has a sister project in the works, so not really quite finished and not sure I really like it. Of course, all my artwork is for sale. So should you want some, my work is really good and really cheap,,,,hahhhaha!!

This weekend is supposed to be nice. Im excited. The beast is taking a nap, so Im gonna get on some stuff that cant be done without a 2 year old ruining it.

Oh, I made a good antipasta salat the other day, here's a pic of some parmesan encrusted salami i picked up for it. And yes, It was SOOOOOOOO yummy....











I will try to blog this weekend, but might be hard if its nice outside. Have a great weekend!

No comments: