Thursday, March 12, 2009

spring fever

I havent been blogging too much because ive been keeping busy. Since last week, the weather here has been so freakin wierd. First it seemed as though the cold days were going to be a thing of the past. Well, it actually started snowing here through the weekend, and even Monday, but the ground was too warm for it to stick/accumulate, so that is good. Its been pretty cold though, a good amount of rain and lots of wind and clouds. Yesterday, towards the end of the day, the sun peeked through the clouds and it was nice. Hopefully we can get some more of that today!

Well enough about that, there are 3 weeks of structured intensity in the works for me. I just leave it to good ol coach to formulate my training plan, set my heart rate zones, blah, to the blah... He has it all figured out for me which works out great because I dont have to worry about it, my job is just to follow through. So many rpm's, so many heartrate zones, too little time, but it will be worth it, right?!!
Angie Tip #1:
Always be sure to stretch properly.











Angie Tip #2:
Because recovery is always important.











This week, I had a plan to do a cleanse, but so far, I've been hormonal and craving carbs, so I kinda scrapped that plan to next week. Must eat cooookkkkiiieeees.....

Well, i dont know what else to say....more later...angie

No comments: