Tuesday, March 17, 2009

happy st.paddys day
















here is some of my sons artwork for your viewing pleasure. (i like that he has a blue face, cool!)














Happy st. Paddy's day, another reason to drink green beer and eat real salty beef and cabbage, I LOVE me some o'dat!!!

My legs are feeling a twinge of fatigue, but not enough, i am going to put them to the test over the next few weeks. Justin is ready to do a big race in Munich (city bike marathon) at the Olympic park in April. He doesn't think that Im ready yet. Should be fun to observe, I guess...?! My first race is going to be a race on the army base in May, then the next day is a race somewhere in Germany I think. Im excited to meet some like minded indivuals.

Well, gotta go......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'm ready for the City Bike Marathon or not. Somehow, that has never stopped me in the past. What race is going on up on the base? Can outsiders do it too? I know that there's a military series too.

Keep riding.

Angie Koppa said...

yeah, its on the base, i can find out for you. I was thinking, that maybe a good old marathon distance race is what the old body needs as a wake up call...but Justin seems to be worried for me...haaha!

isnt it amazing outside!!! sunny over here, gotta go out now and play! c-u-lataz...