Tuesday, March 24, 2009

snow in march
































woke up this morning to a freak snow storm. it look like it is starting to calm now, but for a bit it was blizzardy.

I caught a cold from my kids, but its in my head mainly, so I will try and ride today. My legs feel pretty good. Justin gave my legs a pretty brisk massage Sunday night, so they pretty much feel amazingly good. I cannot stress the benefits of massage. It totally cuts your recovery time in half, if not more.

We saw a lot of people training over the weekend. Lots of fast looking Germans out there. I didn't see any women, but of course that doesn't mean a thing.

I really like it here a lot. I know when we move back the states I will miss this place. I sometimes get sick of the cold and snow, but it is definitely worth it. Two weeks from today we will be in Paris for the kids spring break. Im glad that our kids get this opportunity to see the world from a different perspective. I know I already have. I can see a much bigger picture than the little bubble I was in before.

Someone I know posted on her facebook that she really didnt give a flying hoot about Lance breaking his collarbone, given there are so many people losing their homes, losing jobs, etc. I so agree, I mean, why is that so freakin' newsworthy when there are real issues going on in the world?

There is more to life than just living it for yourself.

Okay, well, enough of the preachy bullshit, I wont bore you more than I already have..Hope everyone has a good day! I will despite my snotty nose...

Angie

No comments: