Thursday, March 26, 2009

a vacuum would be nice about now..

So, upon moving to Germany, all or most of our appliances do not work here, our vacuum being one 110V. I have had to buy pretty much replacemnts for lots of stuff, and a vacuum was low on the list since most of the house is wood floors or tile. Yes, we use a converter or transformer here and there, but for most of our stuff it doesn't work.

Well, my sweet dear son decided that it would be really cool to tear apart a bunch (well, actually, a s&*t load) of styrofoam and play snowstorm in his carpeted room. I have spent the last 45 minutes trying to sweep that crap up, but it is now all static-y and its sticking to me, in my hair, on my shoes, down my pants. I hope Justin reads this and buys a vacuum today. But, kids will be kids and Im sure it was fun until I walked in the room and gasped. Im not mad, its just kinda annoying how they are sticking everywhere...

Anyway! Im actually having a good day despite the rain, but I am on a mission to make Runza's today and some banana bread. Runza's are kinda like hotpockets, but better. You just make a dough and then fill it with hamburger, cheese and some cabbage or whatever and then bake and it is sooo good. I think it's a midwest thing because I never heard of them until I met Justin, and he had them at a little resturaunt in Kansas somewhere as a kid. I love them.

Sorry, this post has nothing to do with bikes. Well, I did get my new wheelsets in, and I must say the purple nipples on one set are so cute! Pretty bikes rule!!

Angie

No comments: