Sunday, May 2, 2010

explorin'


I had a great weekend riding.  There is so much rural land around where I live and so many off road trails to take.  This weekend I followed the "red cross trail" and stumbled into some nice singletrack.  A lot of climbing.  At the top of the climb is the old church, it overlooks the city of Amberg.   
At the top of the climb out of Amberg is the church that stands guard over the city, pretty magnificent in person



One of the coolest finds was a "north shore" type track that had the wooden plank stuff and all that.  I didnt get a pic cuz there were some guys there and I didnt want them to think that I was some weirdo stalker chick taking their pic, but Im going back and definately gonna give it a try.

For your viewing pleazure....

dandy fields
wow, cute directions on the "red cross trail"...in german, but I still figured it out
I love slippery roots and climbing, its a bit treacherous, hard to tell from the photo lens:

lots of wide open spaces....

No comments: