Friday, April 30, 2010

finally the weekend!!!

It has been a great week on the training front.  Since going on vacay, I gained a bit of weight, but after going to the races to watch JK and getting back in the training groove, I've found my mojo (motivation) again and I am back on my regularly scheduled programming.

pretty blooms all over the place
Since I am a bike racer, and my husband is also, we split up our training and we have been doing this since we started having kids and it works.  I sometimes get the rare opportunity to ride with him, and it's a treat, but sometimes, I think, going a lot slower than he wants to. 

Early bird gets to see the sunrise in the morning

Following Justin on his daily commute to work


Im still trying to figure out which races Im doing.  As life goes, suprises and unexepted crap has happened, so a few things have changed as far as races go.  But it wont be long before I get to push my limits again. 

Its been a beautiful week here weatherwise.  We've had some wind, but use that as a training tool.  Rain is forecasted through the weekend, but I just have to suck it up and put on a rainjacket.  I am super motivated and I am so ready to tear it up!!!!!  I crack myself up.

Just over the hump is some sweet singletrack


Its hard to tell, but its a fast and steep desent
Im really, really, really tired, and I like it!!!  Should be a race around here in a few weeks, cant wait!!
, angie

No comments: