Thursday, April 1, 2010

finding spring

Finding spring has been quite the challenge. Every other day it's raining or cold, then cloudy and decent the next. I guess that's spring. Rylee searching for frogs:
Riding has been limited to the indoor trainer or spin bikes. I've been able to put in a lot of miles on a structured workout plan from coach Justin. Im getting antsy for singletrack or at least off road miles, but I still feel confident that I will fare okay, as most of us are all in the same boat.

rainy day riding:
Justin and I found this cool place on a lonely village road in the middle of somewhere. It's a cafe/biergarten that has a bike on it's sign, so one of these Sunday's we are gonna ride there and eat, and then ride some more.

new babies behind my house:
lonely village road, quiet, no cars and nice paved path, but a little wet..
In a little more than a week I will be in Spain, hopefully working on my tan, so between now and then I am upping the intensity so that I will be somewhat ready for Munich. We get back Saturday, race is on Sunday. Wonder how I will perform after a week off at the beach drinking sangria and eating tapas.....

p.s. I looove oreo double stuff cookies...(bad picture tho...but just to make a point : ))

1 comment:

ojulius said...

OMG I love Oreo Doublestuff! Too bad they just leave extra layers of fat on my thighs now. No more for me. :(