Wednesday, April 28, 2010

good things

lallala (blogger has new stuff, so just playing around with the new stuff)
This was the view on my ride yesterday, but then miraculously the clouds parted and the big giant sun came out!  It got pretty warm, I was pretty baked toward the end of the ride.  Then I rode to the gym and pumped some iron.  It has been 3 weeks since I have pushed any weight and I am sore today.  I looooove it!!  It feels good, also considering I gained some weight on the Spain trip (beer flowing from fountains will do that to you).
Now is the time for peanut butter samwitches in my jersey pocket.  After a few hours, I have to eat something, I am sensitive at times to solids, but usually only when racing, peanut butter sandwiches are a great way to refuel after major caloric defecit.  plus they remind of being a kid and no better way when you are on your bike.  I really think riding is the fountain of youth.  It only keeps us younger.  It gives life, it replenishes, it makes my butt less big!!  Good things, good things...

No comments: