Monday, July 28, 2008

Puttin' in the road miles...

Today was a great day on the road, I kinda feel bad for sayin' how boring it is to ride on the road. It is amazing here. A-mazing!!

I love that I am just oooohing and ahhhhing the whole ride. The scenery just makes it a little less sadistic. I guess, as I am dying a little, I can say, oh, look at that mountain, or that river, or those cute horses.

I had some really great photos, but somehow, I managed to delete them in the download process. I suck at this stuff sometimes. On the way home, we took some forest roads, and we saw two moose. One with a nice rack,,,it was a dude moose and he was really enjoying the grass and stuff. Yea, I said nice rack....

Okay, Im really dumb, but I am attributing it to being deliriously tired. Yes, I am so spent, and I have to do this again on Tuesday. Then it is lots of rest, for the body, mind and soul.

I also went swimming today, it was fun, and I went in the steam room and stuffed my nostrils full of eucalyptus. Nothing like losing more electrolytes in the steam room. If Im even right in saying that, who knows. Hope all is well in your world!!!
xoxo
angie

No comments: