Sunday, July 13, 2008

sorry no pics

I didnt get any pics of the last ride, there was really no possible way. Some girlfriends and I rode last night some sweet stuff in WP. We did D4, D3, ho-chi-minh (sp?), blue sky, anyways, a lot of fun climbing. Well, when we are coming down ho chi minh trail, it is so intense, it is fast, but the obstacles are that it is super narrow because on each side it is just trees, there is just enough room for handlebars and not much else, and it is super fast and windy at times, so you have to be good on your turns. Anyway, Jamie, my downhiller girl, she just takes off, I never saw her until the bottom, she is amazing and an inspiration on getting my skills tight. She just rocks, the best little downhill gal i know. Well, after that, I just decided to let it go on blue sky and it was so much fun. The mosquitos are crazy, the fraser river is running wild, so I dont know how we are gonna cross it next week during the race, it will be interesting that is fo' sho'. I just know when Im riding, I feel my best, I feel balanced and life's worries dont seem so bad, it just makes me appreciate the good things in life that much more. I think life is amazing when you can take time to enjoy it a little, and sometimes we forget to do that...
xoxo and love to all,
angie
p.s. tomorrow I am going to pre ride the race course and time it and see how I feel, I will try to take pics, but it will be hard to stop, wanna try to do that as little as possible..

No comments: