Tuesday, July 8, 2008

wildlife

I dont have much to post today, too busy and Im waaay tired. During yesterday's ride I did see a big moose. This guy was gorgeous, he had huge antlers. this was a moose that could definately kill you and he was a bull, so I am glad I didnt stick around too long. I dont care about meeting bears or anything else, but moose scare me, they are pretty aggressive when they want to be.

There is a bear in our "neighborhood", well I say neighborhood, but like our homes sit on acres and we live on a mountain, anyway, the bear is opening up car doors and likes to try and see if it can get in the door of your house. Man, what is up with these animals. I keep seeing bears and I really hope they are getting enough bear food and stay away from people food, because I dont want to see any bears put to sleep for it. Anyway, Im really tired and just rambling, hopefully I will be back to normal in a few days. The bike thing I did yeserday was so awesome, lots of great people and good contacts.

have a nice night, angie

No comments: