Monday, July 14, 2008

ride data

Last night, Justin and I rode the valley point to point race course coming up this Saturday,

here are the details:

Distance: 18.8 miles
Start Elevation: 9,080 feet
Highest Point: 9,491 feet
Lowest Point: 8,807 feet
Finish Elevation: 8,830 feet
Total Climbing: 1,950 feet

It is a course I have ridden a few times for fun, and it is really a blast. They say we have to cross the Vasquez ford, it is high and moving swiftly, I hope it goes down a bit by next week, it might sweep little ol' me awaaayyyy....

I am going to do a nice recover spin today and do a nice hard effort tomorrow and then take some time to rest. Rest is almost more important than anything else you can do. I always find it interesting when people feel the need to push it hard all the time, you wont make any gains, you will just keep getting the same results, race after race, but whatever, what do I know???

Justin, my coach and husband has been riding great and I am excited to see how he does on Saturday.
have a good day
angie

No comments: