Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On the road again...






Today started out foggy and cool, we had a good rain yesterday. So I decided to take off for the road this afternoon, and once again, it was scenic, and super fun. I fought a nice headwind to Kremmling, but it started to calm down once I was about 2 miles from Kremmtucky. Oh and it was funny, this backpacker old dude was hitchhiking through Byers Canyon and no cars were in sight, but when I came by, he stuck his thumb out and asked for a ride, I felt bad, I guess he coulda rode the handlebars like we did when were kids...

I cant wait to ride the xc race on Saturday. Im now going to take most of the week to recover and have a little fun on the side. Tomorrow we are going down to Denver to play at Elitch Gardens, its like a six flags and it has a water park and rollercoaster stuff. It should be lotsa fun!

The pictures show my doggy in the foggy this morning in our yard, then the others are of my perty, perty cx bike KONA ROCKS!!!!! And of course a boob shot for you voyeurs, just kidding, what boobs!!! After breastfeeding two kids, they kinda disappear, sorry to disappoint.

Once again, I am delirious from lack of sleep and lactic acid build up, its time to cash in on some massages...

have fun, xoxo
ang

No comments: