Friday, June 20, 2008

Bears and Wildflowers..





Here are some pretty pics of the area I live. I am sooo lucky. I know this! Well, the first pic is on top of Berthoud Pass yesterday. If you want a good climb and elevation, you can ride from my house all the way to the top and then ride down. You can also snowboard or ski up here in the winter time, it is an amazing place for backcountry stuff. This place is littered with bikers, road, mountain and downhillerz and the place is very bike friendly, as we are bike capital USA, its trademarked or something, I think...Today was a hard day for me. I am feeling the effects of being sick and so I didnt do a real long ride, but I am pissed I forgot my camera, because the wildflowers are out and there were so many along the singletrack. I will try to remember next time. Oh and I awoke this morning to a big ol black bear in my yard. Daisy, my yellow lab scared it off, Daisy walked around all day today like she was queen shiz or something, it is cute. Oh and there is a baby fox that likes to hang out in our yard too, I would rather meet the baby fox than the bear. xoxoxo angie

No comments: