Tuesday, June 10, 2008



Today I rode up our road Lions Lane (cty rd 856), about 1.5 miles to the top. It is a pretty decent climb, and it didnt hurt as bad as it did the other day, but maybe because Justin wasn't with me to push me or the tailwind, but either way, it felt good and I was glad I went. When I got to the top there is a parking area and then you head right into the sweet singletrack behind Sol Vista, there are so many hidden gems back there, you could easily spend a day out there playing.

Tomorrow I get to hopefully ride with my friend Jamie, even if I dont get to ride with her, I will go out to the good ol trails in Fraser, I plan on riding up Elk Creek rd, a good climb out of town and hooking up with sunken bridges and that area, I will take pics if I can.

Here are some pics of where I was today. It was beautiful, plus it wasnt too hot, we have been pretty cool the last few days, even had a light dusting of snow Sunday a.m.

As I look out the huge windows of my bedroom, I see Byers Peak still covered in white and the clouds have a hue of pink and purple as the sun sets over the rocky mountains, I love it here, I am glad I have found a place I can call home.

Adios for now...

No comments: