Friday, June 27, 2008

Denver


Today I had the "pleasure" of spending the day in Denver at the dentist office. I hated it and I know why, because I knew it was gonna mean a root canal or worse, anyways, my fears became reality, so I will be back in the office to fix some stuff. So we left Winter Park early and then spent the day in Denver after the dentist. We went to WalMart, which is like fantastic. When you live in a mountain town, actually a resort destination, food, gas, well basically everything is inflated in price. So every so often we make it down into the city. We only live an hour or so away from Denver, but it feels like you are in your own special world and wonderful place when you live in the Fraser Valley. I looooove it here, whenever we go to the city, I just cant wait to get back home, the city freaks me out, its so fast, everyone is in such a freakin' hurry, parents are yelling at their kids in the store, people are rude, it just sucks. Anyways, glad to be home. I have nothing really interesting to post today. I will put something interesting when I can. Justin is doing the second race of our series, there were 600 racers last time, so should be fun, I will watch and then Snowmass in a few weeks. Okay, more to come later....

No comments: