Friday, June 13, 2008

Is it Fall or Summer???


Here are some images of my ride this morning. After yesterday's storm it feels basically like fall, right before the first good snow. Crisp and brisk. I wore leg warmers, ear warmers, my marmot rain jacket and a fleece and I was comfortable. I also was mad because my mp3 player wasnt sync with napster, so it wouldnt work, but it is sync 'ed now. Whats on your ipod? I will tell you when I have more time what Im listening to. So the first image is sunken bridges, it is so cool, you ride over the bridges, then you do a nice get your heart rate up climb. Then eventually you hit the jeep road and I took that up for a while and hit Zoom, a super fun and fast downhill that was a bit muddy, but it made it much more challenging. Then I went left and hit chainsaw and it end at the jeep road I started at, so it was a nice loop. Didnt see a soul out there, but I see bikes and riders everywhere in town. The last pics are the jeep road on the way home. It was so much fun, but freaky deeky because I kept freaking myself out, I would hear stuff and it would be a bird or a falling branch. Im kinda a 'fraidy cat when by myself. Justin is out of town and I kept thinking if something ate me, maybe someone would find my shoe someday. Well, after that I went to work and now I am one tired person and that is why this is rambling. I hope it's warm tomorrow.


No comments: