Monday, June 16, 2008

Mud, Sweat and Gears




Today Justin and I had the best ride! We rode for three hours and rode an elevation gain of 3000 ft., oh and in case big dave ever links up to this blog, sorry, I forgot my power data on this ride, but maybe next time... haha

Anyway, we rode some amazing stuff, some places I cant really say where they are, but they exist, so I got a great shot of Justin going over bridges over the logs. There were many of these and they were a blast to come down. After living in the desert and riding the same trails over and over, I am just over stimulated with the trails out here. They are abundant and offer any kind of riding you want. By the end of the ride I was covered in a lot of mud, there were some places where the snow has just barely melted, so it was pretty slippery in some places. It was hard to stop and actually take any pics because it was too much fun to stop and bother, but I did get a few, here they are...

And, Happy Fathers Day, to the best dad in the world, Jim McIntyre and of course, my wonderful husband, who actually puts his kids first in every way in his life. Thankyou for that Justin, you're the best! Oh and our entire family is sick, so there was no racing to be had Saturday, but we will. Justin thinks I should race, and I am kicked his ass today, so maybe he's right.....

Angie

No comments: