Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's all in the hips




Today is a complete rest day for me, no riding, no nada, just a nice chill day. Im hangin' out at home and gonna leave soon to do a mingle with other therapists in the valley.

Anyway, the greatest thing happened today! I FINALLY went to the chiropractor and got my hips adjusted. This has been the lingering little problem of my life since I had Rylee. Well, if you dont know me, Im kinda tiny. I am 4'11 and a HALF, and my daughter was basically 8 lbs when she was born. Well, you might think that is nothing, but for little old me, squeezing her out really did a job on my hips and they have basically been "out" for a while. It has really affected my riding, but I am on the road to recovery, and with adjustments and lots of massage, I should be back to normal soon. So, I am not sure I will do the next race at the end of the month, I will just see how I feel and decide then. But one thing I am looking forward to is the Urban Assault race in July in Ft Collins http://www.urbanassaultride.com/inside.php?page=ftcollins&s=1
It is gonna be the shiz, especially with Justin as my partner.
It has been fun riding with him, he is very patient and I think that makes it more enjoyable and it is funny watching him punch baby trees (inside joke), anyway, life is good, hows yours???? Oh and Im doing this little thingy called Women, Wheels and Wine July 6th, it is gonna be a blast, just me and the ladies gettin' a little R&R, but on the bike, and they give you swag and wine, can't beat that!!! haha!!
Oh, its freakin' warm up in dis beatch, but 75 degrees is really perfect, what am I complaining about!!!

No comments: