Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hangin @ the lake





We drove a bit up the road to the lake today to relax and bake in the sun, but there was no sun. We decided to have our picnic in the car and watch the hail pelt the car, it was kinda scary for a minute. We finished our grub and took a quick walk on the "boardwalk", it was amazingly beautiful despite it being freaking cold. Funny thing is, it was super crowded, I guess the tourist season is in full swing. I cant imagine how busy it is on the weekend...grrrrr...that is not my idea of fun... I was kinda bummed we didn't get to make any sandcastles or get the yummy chocolate dipped ice cream cones they sell right off the "beach". Oh well, we'll go another day, it's so close, but definitely not on a weekend...Here's some pics of the day and the family, and I do look pretty fug...

No comments: