Wednesday, June 11, 2008

good timez



Yesterday Jamie and i rode back behind fraser. We did Sunken bridges, zoom and chainsaw, it was the shizzle!!

Im really mad that I forgot my camera. As we were meandering up the jeep road, Jamie says " maybe we'll see a moose", so I turn to look at her and behind her in the field is a moose, wait no, two moose! how cool is that? Im sure no one really thinks it that cool, but I enjoyed watching the awkward beasts chew the cud...Here is a pic I hijacked off the net to show you what a moose looks like.

I will try to get pics today if i ride , I am getting a little tired from all the riding, I cant get enough, it is sooooo much fun and there is too much to ride out here, I know I am lucky to live here!!! I forget sometimes to take a camera in the excitement...
laters,
ang

No comments: